Torna alla lista annunci
Junior Consultant Milano | Data Analytics & Advanced Analytics
For our Milan office we are looking for determined and proactive people who understand both the client's business and the technologies used by him. The resource will be part of our multi-disciplinary team, giving an effective operational contribution from the outset.
We are looking for graduates in technical disciplines to be included in our Data Analytics and Process Mining engagements.
You will support all the phases of Data Analytics and Process Mining projects:
· Managing end-to-end Data Analytics / Process Mining initiatives across various clients and industries
· Running data identification, extraction and transformation (ETL)
· Connecting Data Analytics / Process Mining tools to client’s IT systems
· Designing and developing process monitoring dashboards
· Analyzing and interpreting the findings
· Drawing conclusions and recommendations
Required Technical Skills & Experience:
· Graduate in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math, Economics, Information Management or related fields
· Confidence with one or more Data Analytics (Tableau, Power BI, Qlik etc) and Process Mining tools (Celonis, myInvenio, UiPath Process Mining, QPR etc.)
· Skills in data manipulation and/or scripting to pull together data from different sources (SQL)
· Able to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation
Preferential requirements are:
· Previous experience as a Data Scientist or Data Engineer or Data Analyst
· Familiarity with at least one enterprise suite (SAP, Oracle etc.)
Is a plus
· Functional knowledge of financial and/or procurement processes (P2P, O2C, RTR) is a plus
· Knowledge of Python highly appreciated
· Understanding of machine-learning
Basic requirements in the selection are the good knowledge of the Italian and English languages (both oral and written), interpersonal and communicative skills, experience of team management and relations with company management as well as ability to travel based on client requests/commitments.
Protiviti è un Gruppo multinazionale di consulenza direzionale. Presente in 25 Paesi con oltre 85 uffici, Protiviti fornisce competenze e soluzioni in ambito finanziario, tecnologico, operativo, digitale, legale, di governance, di rischio e di audit interno. In Italia opera nelle sedi di Milano, Torino e Roma con oltre 400 professionisti.
Nominata anche nel 2022 nella lista Fortune delle 100 migliori aziende per cui lavorare, Protiviti ha servito oltre l'80% delle aziende Fortune 100® e quasi l'80% delle aziende Fortune 500®. La base Clienti include anche PMI e realtà in crescita, comprese quelle che desiderano quotarsi, così come la Pubblica Amministrazione.