Torna alla lista annunci
We are looking for a candidate willing to join our HR department, with a passion for Talent Acquisition management and motivation to work within a multicultural and challenging environment.
You will support the HR Business Partner and you will be involved in the following activities:
• Support all key HR processes (Recruiting, Onboarding, Training, Performance Management, Organization and Budgeting) and prepare reports/dashboards as needed;
• Support the HR Business Partner in people life cycle management by also ensuring the correct preparation of the relevant documentation;
• Develop strong professional relationships and credibility with the Head of Functions and other internal clients;
• Support Talent Acquisition activities: drafting job descriptions, job posting, screening CVs, organizing interview agendas, assisting the HR Business Partner and function managers in interviewing and managing feedback to candidates, and preparing the dedicated documentation;
• Manage activity of agency representatives supporting the recruitment of contract workers and manage relationships with agencies and other vendors.
Tenova, a Techint Group company, is a worldwide partner for innovative, reliable solutions in the metals and mining industries.
Leveraging a staff of more than three thousand forward-thinking employees across five continents, Tenova shares the long-standing principles of its industrial group and better understands its partners’ needs. The company works alongside client-partners to design and develop innovative technologies and services that improve their business both today and tomorrow, creating solutions that help mining and metals companies reduce costs, save energy, limit environmental impact and improve working conditions for their employees.