Torna alla lista annunci
Sparx Express Italy srl
• Develop and monitor operations quality goals and standards
• Manage clients standard operating procedures (SOP) and governmental requirements to ensure compliance; create procedures and advise clients on regulatory matters
• Maintain proof of: audit, data quality, communication with clients, partners and overseas offices to ensure timely shipping and deliveries
• Supports interaction with internal departments e.g. sales, marketing, warehouse, accounting to identify business development opportunity and align all departments
• Determine employee training needs
• Attend seminars and stay up to date
• Help build and manage the control tower to maximize profitability and efficiency
Knowledge & Skills:
• Demonstrates business propensity and strong desire to develop the business
• Career-focused and displays professionalism
• Consistently demonstrates initiative, positive attitude and commitment to individual teams and company goals
• Forward-thinking and possesses the ability to identify procedure improvements
• Demonstrated ability to independently manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment under minimal supervision with a high attention to details
• Reliable analytical, verbal/written communication, customer service, and time management skills
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Proficient knowledge and use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access)
• Strong knowledge of US Customs and Border Protection Regulations
• Available to travel
• Bachelor's Degree (or internationally comparable degree)
We are exploring ways to use our advanced technology tools to monitor and reduce the CO2 emissions linked to our logistics and transportation services.
We are working closely with ocean freight carriers to ensure that those we contract with will fully meet the IMO 2020 low-sulfur requirement, effective January 1.
We are exploring creative approaches to sustainability, like ensuring truck tires are optimally inflated to reduce energy output/unnecessary emissions, and reducing the number of products that are ultimately sent to landfills.